Friday, March 25, 2011

Reunion Ticket Price Poll

Hello Classmates! SO, the details for the reunion are coming together nicely and the flyer is half done. However before we publish it we thought we would take a moment as a courtesy to put up a poll and see what you all think about reunion ticket prices??

As most of you may know in the past I have always kept the ticket prices to $50 pp. But I have always tried to be frugal in making sure we get a lot for that money. We have always had an open bar for at least all or part of our reunions and we have always had hot food or hors d' ouvres and a DJ for music. Prices have gone up a lot since I planned our 6yr reunion 10 yrs ago. But I am still trying to give you guys the best experience possible.

For our 2011 reunion, so far I can tell you we are definitely having an open bar for at least some of the reunion. I can also tell you we will be having hors d' ouvres again, and we will have some "sweet" treats to go home to your kids with (or to keep all to yourselves- ha ha :) I am trying to find classmates who DJ and do photography so I can secure these things for free and not have them come out of our budget... And I thought it would be hilarious to have a photo booth at the reunion (like some of you may have had or seen at weddings). These make for a great souvenir also and are a lot of fun.

So with the above in mind, and because I know the economy is tough right now, please take a second to vote. It will help me greatly.

Thank you!!!
Jill

PS: We are also kicking around the idea of a discount for buying tickets early (before May 15th) and for spouses. Leave a comment if you have thoughts on those two things also! :)

What price would you be willing to pay for a reunion ticket?
$50 per person
$75 per person
$100 per person
  

No comments:

Post a Comment